THIS IS WHY I DON'T WANT JOSH SMITH TO BE RESIGNED

mattlanta

He will ask for too much money, but he doesn't deserve it. He never hussles. This is the second game where I've seen him slackin that cost this team valuable points.

I'd rather have Marvin if he's going to keep doing that. At least Marvin is still young (and should still be in college).

I'm so f***in pissed off for J"Smooth" taking time off just because he's tired. EVEN THOUGH HE WAS BEING BENCHED FOR A WHOLE f***in QUARTER.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Marvin is definitely not the one to keep over Smith, or even Zaza for that matter.

Either way, I understand your overall frustrations, I get the same way, I'm seriously too emotionally involved in the Hawks. It would be fine if we were a good team but with the Hawks you constantly get let down time and time again. Just when you think they've turned a corner they'll lose 4 in a row. I'm just going to have to take a step back and laugh about it when I see us playing like garbage. Getting pissed off about it just puts me in a bad mood for the rest of the day.

Quote:

I only saw a few minutes of this game and I see Marvin sry azz fumble the ball out of bounds under the basket losing an easy 2 pts. Marvin just isnt that good right now.

Yeah to cut the lead to 5 after that dumbass fvcked it up. Smoove lost us another game. I don't understand Woody, we were playing the best with Chill, Marv and Horford in there and than he puts Smoove so that Smoove doesn't get piss off. Fvck him woody let him whine about it all day who gives a sh!t, this is a team game not to pleas some dumbass.

We were down 94-90 with over 2 minutes left when that selfish bustard decides to drive on 3 players. Than Gordon hits the 3 and we are down 7. ball game!

I personnaly don't care whether he resigns with us or not. I know he will play good against us anytime we face his new team though.

Marvin sucks, but Smoove can be worse.

• Premium Member

Quote:

Marvin is definitely not the one to keep over Smith, or even Zaza for that matter.

Either way, I understand your overall frustrations, I get the same way, I'm seriously too emotionally involved in the Hawks. It would be fine if we were a good team but with the Hawks you constantly get let down time and time again. Just when you think they've turned a corner they'll lose 4 in a row. I'm just going to have to take a step back and laugh about it when I see us playing like garbage. Getting pissed off about it just puts me in a bad mood for the rest of the day.

word

Quote:

Damn Smoove was -20 tonight, next worse is -9. Stat machine.

I really hate it that NBA.com added that rediculous stat. It doesn't mean anything on a one game basis. According to that stat, Horford and Marvin were our most effective starters in the game, yeah lot of relevence into that stat.

• Premium Member

Quote:

It doesn't mean anything on a one game basis.

Absolutely and absurdly incorrect.

Without context, it is a dangerous stat for sure. But it was clear to any unbiased fan that +/- is dead on tonight - Smith's inability to do anything on the defensive end vs. a smarter player got the Hawks in a 3rd quarter hole they couldn't climb out of.