mattlanta

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:

well that has a lot to do with Marvin coming of early in the 1st qtr while Smoove is playing with the starters and Chill. That's when we play our best. Marvin comes back usualy at the end of 1st or early second qtr for JJ's or Smoove and plays with chill Zaza or lAw.

You can't use +/- in one game as relevent while dismissing an ENTIRE season's +/- which is much more meaningful. That just proves my case completely. Smith helps our defense more than any other player, and actually has one of the better defensive +/-'s in the ENTIRE NBA. There is a reason for that. Am I saying he played great tonight? Of course not, but that doesn't mean he hasn't been an effective defender for this entire season.

Quote:

Fvck this team sometimes. piece out.

Agree 100%.

that would one dumb decision if JSmooth isnt signed next yr! JSmith has all star potential..you cannot let him just walk. If anything you trade him but i wouldnt even do that unless im getting back a young all star. Dont let one game fool you man. Many team wish they can get a player like Josh Smith. He's a keeper!

in 2-3 more years, this might be the NBA 1st team: lol really

Paul

Iguodala

Josh Smith

Amare Stoudamire

Howard