• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Chalk up another Loss on Woody!!!!!!!

LastDon

This guy has absolutely no feel for who is playing well and who isn't. Horford played horrible all night against Chicago and allowed Drew Gooden to have a career night but yet our dumb ass coach continued to play him. Za Za put the clamps on Drew and was great on the boards also but Woody didn't have the confidence to play him.

There have been at least 10 games this season where having a descent coach would have change the outcome. Woodson sucks and its going to be very difficult to make the playoffs with him coaching.

The guys played hard last night and I commend them on there effort to try and get back into the game after getting alot of good looks in the 3rd that just didn't go down.

WTF is wrong with Smooth???? There were at least 6 plays last night where Marvin was wide open and this idiot forced a shot. Those people that actually watch the game should start paying attention to how Smooth refuses to past the ball to Marvin.

Josh Smith and Al Horford played horrible last night. I understand sticking with Josh but Horford should have been substituted for Pachulia. Woodson has no feel for who is playing well and who isn't. He really sucks as a coach.

Quote:

There have been at least 10 games this season where having a
descent
coach would have change the outcome.

On the contrary, I would contend that Woodson has been in descent since the day he took the job. He has fallen so far, in fact, that I believe he is at or near rock bottom. grin.gif