• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Team Dime was in full effect last night

DieHardHAWK

I was out at Luckies last night and saw Bibby come through. His crew was hanging around security waiting for Bibby to get them into the vip lol. Looked like a bunch of bums. Bibby tried his "im mike bibby and they are wit me" approach but it didnt work, he had to pay for all those guys. Saw Richardson in there too, didnt get a chance to tell him to steal some shots from Salim, cause he was damn sure chucking last night. Great win last night, but when the hell are they goin to start boxing out, and wiping the butter off their fingers???????

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Premium Member

Maybe we'd all do well to just leave the guy's personal life personal. He's not breaking the law off the court and he's not a cancer in the locker room. If he wants to go out with his friends and get them into the VIP, so be it. I wouldn't let what some bitter sactown fan bother me one bit. The guy clearly had an axe to grind. BTW, how is their team doing right now?

Quote:

Maybe we'd all do well to just leave the guy's personal life personal. He's not breaking the law off the court and he's not a cancer in the locker room. If he wants to go out with his friends and get them into the VIP, so be it. I wouldn't let what some bitter sactown fan bother me one bit. The guy clearly had an axe to grind. BTW, how is their team doing right now?

From a 31 year old man with 2 children to another 30 year old man with children the "Team Dime" thing is lame. His priorities are not in order.

• Premium Member

Quote:

Amen brother!

You know what, I've come to almost EXPECT you to chime in on threads like these. It has nothing to do with the actual game of basketball, but everything to do with the clash of certain cultures. Maybe you should try posting on the atlantafalcons.com fan site. You'd fit right in. I don't mean that as an insult, I'm just being honest.

Quote:

Quote:

Amen brother!

You know what, I've come to almost EXPECT you to chime in on threads like these. It has nothing to do with the actual game of basketball, but everything to do with the clash of certain cultures. Maybe you should try posting on the atlantafalcons.com fan site. You'd fit right in. I don't mean that as an insult, I'm just being honest.

I was just about to say, I didn't know this was TATF, because that's almost every other conversation on that board. I've really got to find a new place to talk Falcons, because that place is terrible.

Quote:

From a 31 year old man with 2 children to another 30 year old man with children the "Team Dime" thing is lame. His priorities are not in order.

I'm not to condemn Bibby, but it is what it is. There is very little good. I say very very little good, happening in the club scene. Entourage, please.

Been there, done that. As my man Sol said "I have seen all the works that are done under the sun; and, behold, all is vanity and vexation of spirit."

Most men, raising children have no time for the clubs.

OT - hey gsu...since it's nice weather I have my sliding patio door open. Of course the screen doesn't seal perfectly. So a couple little gnats came in and one landed on my screen. My initial thought was "JEEZ!..now teke has that damn bug moving all over the place on my screen" grin.gif

• Premium Member

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Amen brother!

I was just about to say, I didn't know this was TATF, because that's almost every other conversation on that board. I've really got to find a new place to talk Falcons, because that place is terrible.

You and me both. It's hard to talk football or NFL draft prospects when it always seems to come back to an underlying issue or agenda...even if that agenda has NOTHING to do with the game itself. The Squawk is a far cry from TATF though. We actually talk basketball here, and I love that about this place. People get into scuffles every now and again, but everyone is a fan of the team and actually want the players to succeed. The mods are active and most of the members themselves are actually pretty cool. Let's hope it stays that way.

Quote:

I don't know man, if you were able to go around and have entourages and not have to worry about work too much or anything like that, wouldn't you want to do that? It isn't like he is a bad father or anything by going to clubs. Now I am not saying he is a good father, just pointing out that going to these things don't necessarily make him bad or irresponsible.

And also, that one year difference is going to be huge! Next year Bibby will have his priorities in order, j/k.

Quote:

Quote:

So he can't have family around him to help him out?

Team Dime

Wow Bib go ahead and come out ur pockets a couple bills and get a real artist to draw that work, man! What's a couple yards when you are putting some permanent ish on you for the rest of your life?

Uncle Rog is WHORE-i-ble!

As for the rest of this thread I see both sides, at a certain age you stop doin' that club scene and get your grown man on. That said, I'm with DJ, as long as that man is producing, I could care less about his personal life.

Feel the same way about #7 on the other birds, God bless him...