• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:

Team Dime?

Jesus... That is the lamest thing I have ever heard/seen

Yeah. It is dorky, but oh well. Bibby seems to stay out of trouble. Being an avid drinker myself, I have no problem with him going out to a club now and then. If I was rich, I would enjoy it, too...and be dead in 5 years.

• Premium Member

Thankyou, if you are indeed putting me on ignore. There's no need for a guy like you to have a guy like me expose your motives to the rest of this message board. While you're at it, you can put Homecourt on ignore for that matter. You don't appear to be here to talk Hawks basketball, so what's the point of you being here? Oh, I forgot, this whole "Team Dime" thing is right up your alley, isn't it? It has NOTHING to do with the game of basketball, but EVERYTHING to do with cultural idiosyncrisies that you don't understand and therefore condemn. BTW, I don't have to put you on ignore. You don't post in Homecourt enough to warrant the trouble. Too much "basketball" talk around here for a guy like you. smack.gif

• Premium Member

Quote:

As long as Bibby doesn't go all Mike Vick on us and as long as Bibby keeps on putting up numbers like he did tonight, then I am fine with the misadventures of Team Dime. As long as they don't break any laws, let em revel in their entourageness.

Heck, many here seem to forget that Mookie was busted with weed when he was playing here. It didn't seem to matter back then because nobody made it a big deal...and that was something that was ILLEGAL. That's why I couldn't care less about this whole "Team Dime" thing. I can see groups of highly tattoed guys walking around my local mall. One of those guys might even be looked at as the unofficial "leader" of his particular group. Do I think it's "cool", or am I envious of those guys? NO. But I also wouldn't categorize it as something to be concerned about. If he and his friends/family want to express their "togetherness" by means of cheesy tatoos, have at it. Just come ready to play on gameday.