• Raised $440 of $700 target

Team Dime was in full effect last night

DieHardHAWK

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont see anything wrong with a guy who likes to have friends and family around. Just because you are over 30 doesn't mean you have to ditch the guys you grew up with for your wife. You can have them both. Bibby's "Team Dime" seems like a harmless thing and he seems to have good values. He even has "loyalty" and "faith" tatoos. I wouldn't judge the guy based on this stuff.

Quote:

He even has "loyalty" and "faith" tatoos.

i've known plenty of guys with these types of tattoos that are pretty much the antithesis of the words on their bodies.

Quote:

I wouldn't judge the guy based on this stuff.

I'm definitely not judging. I was talking in abstracts. Like I said, I don't care what the man does, as long he has it together on the court. That's why these guys are pro's. I don't care if they are out 'til 8 in the morning chasin' skirt, as long as when gametime rolls around they have the Eye of the Tiger, not the glassy Eye of the Hangover...

Quote:

So he can't have family around him to help him out?

Team Dime

There are too many responses to my post to reply to them all.

To answer the question on would I have an entourage following me around if I had the $ of Mike Bibby?

Simply put, no.

Duff that article was written 6 years ago if I'm reading it correctly. It cites his brother who is 3 years older than Bibby and was 27 at the time.

DJ you're funny. I've thought about slipping the bug in random posts every now and then to have some fun with it!

Just think about it. The man is 30 years old with multiple children (I believe that's right). Does this Team Dime thing really pass the sniff test? Seriously.

LOL_Hawks Looking for a Falcon's posting spot, try:

http://nfcsouth.net/bbs/nfl-football/

Not a lot of posters there during the off season, but NFC South teams are all there.

Nice group of guys and gals there and thingw will really pick up around exebition

time - draft time too.

About tattos. Don't have any. Don't want any. To each his own. But, be careful.

This form of body art is permanent. Don't put something on there you might

later regret.

Example: John has --"I LOVE MARY AND ALWAYS WILL"

He marries Jennifer much later. He now must always and forever know, Jennifer

has to see that darned tatoo every day for the rest of their married life!!

doh.gif

I'll tell you what bothers me about it. I thought the "team dime" name was something Sac fans started calling Bibby and his crew to make fun of them. I thought it was basically a joke name.

Seeing Bibby with "team dime" tatoo'd on his back makes me think he might be a few fries short of a Happy Meal.

Quote:

I'll tell you what bothers me about it. I thought the "team dime" name was something Sac fans started calling Bibby and his crew to make fun of them. I thought it was basically a joke name.

Seeing Bibby with "team dime" tatoo'd on his back makes me think he might be a few fries short of a Happy Meal.

Check out the Nerd in the red shirt. I don't think he has any fries upstairs

espn6.jpg

Quote:

I'm with you and teke. The Warf? face you put up says it all.

espn6.jpg

Hahaha this pic is hilarious. Look at the guy in the back with the emotional pose lol. I dont take this team dime thing serious. Im all for Bibby doing well with the Hawks, he can do whatever in his personal life long as it doesnt affect his play on the court or the team (ala pacman jones). My only is prob is grown ass men that ride coat tails and leech of others. If i cant get into vip or do things by myself maybe i dont deserve it or maybe i need to work harder.

The "king" is in the middle......those have to be his 2 brothers on each side, with all his servants surrounding him....LOL / WTF ?

They all have their shirts off and no one smiles (if they smile, did I bet we see alot of gold teeth, LOL). Are they trying to look like a gang or something ? These are grown *ss men ! I have never understood this part of our culture.

They looked foolish at 22.

They look plain STUPID at 30.

I want to see the "posse pose" at 40.........that will be priceless.....when the NBA pay checks stop coming.....will team dime stop too ? Will they be working at 711 ? Will they still be "too hard" to smile ?

Seems no one has their own life.....just a bunch of moochers and 2 brothers.

I got no problem with the brothers but the other guys are just mooching.

Quote:

Quote:

espn6.jpg

I find myself at an uncharacteristic loss for words.

Quote:

The "king" is in the middle......those have to be his 2 brothers on each side, with all his servants surrounding him....LOL / WTF ?

They all have their shirts off and no one smiles (if they smile, did I bet we see alot of gold teeth, LOL). Are they trying to look like a gang or something ? These are grown *ss men ! I have never understood this part of our culture.

They looked foolish thugs at 22.

They look plain STUPID at 30.

I want to see the "posse pose" at 40.........that will be priceless.....when the NBA pay checks stop coming.....will team dime stop too ? Will they be working at 711 ?

The whole group is missing alot of "fries" upstairs. Seems no one has their own life.....just a bunch of moochers.

i bet when they heard they were coming to ATL they were ready to get here,lol