• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Solo's dunk from Bibby

uga2006

Quote:

http://broadband.nba.com/cc/playa.php?cont...ank&nbasite=nba

Man that was a great pass and dunk. Solo needs more playing time. We never get to see what he can do. I think he has the potential to be Dalembert like. Not saying he will be as good but thats about the only player that is really comparible with Solomon.

He can be chandler like... Good PGs always like their bigs to be athletic.

Quote:

Man that was a great pass and dunk. Solo needs more playing time. We never get to see what he can do. I think he has the potential to be Dalembert like. Not saying he will be as good but thats about the only player that is really comparible with Solomon.

Please. Solo is a fouling machine. That's why he doesn't play.

Quote:

Quote:

Please. Solo is a fouling machine. That's why he doesn't play.

That's because he plays physical. I'd rather the guy gets his points from the free throws than a dunk any day.

Quote:

i'm sure solomon appreciates all the love but isn't that Josh Smith in that highlight? Does anybody else watch games? How has this gone unchecked? Look up the box score and you will see DNPCD next to Solomon Jones

the box score is wrong. that was most definitely Solo.

Solo definitely had a highlight reel dunk last night on an alley-oop from Bibby. It was SWEET and everyone in the Arena jumped up and started screaming. Unfortunately, he did give up a 3 pt play to Bogut the very next time down the floor.

If you go to the nba.com website, Solo's dunk is #4 on the Top 10 Plays.

• Premium Member

Quote:

i'm sure solomon appreciates all the love but isn't that Josh Smith in that highlight? Does anybody else watch games? How has this gone unchecked? Look up the box score and you will see DNPCD next to Solomon Jones

I was at the game. It was 100% Solomon Jones. The next play he fouled (I think Bogut) for an and1.

The problem, sir, is that the play everyone is talking about is not the play that was linked to the beginning of this thread. That link led to the Bibby half-court lob to smoove in Chicago the other night.

Several of my personalities resent the "schizo" remark.