• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

For Those Who Want Roy Hibbert

dakast

Not sure if this was posted already, but I found this tid bit on ESPN.....

Is it time to stick a fork in Roy Hibbert's draft stock? The Georgetown big man has been on the NBA radar screen for the past three years but hasn't really shown much improvement. He ended his college career with 6 points and 1 rebound in 16 foul-plagued minutes against Davidson, which had zero size to match up against him. Hibbert should've been able to score at will, but he fell into foul trouble and out of the game.

Hibbert has great size and skill, but his lack of athleticism, rebounding and lateral quickness could really hurt him in the NBA. I haven't met a scout who's had him in the lottery since December. And it's rare to find him in the top 20 nowadays since most scouts believe he won't be anything but a decent backup in the league. Still, his size may help him into the mid-first round.

Eh, we cant get him even if we wanted to.

But anyway, I have heard and read that the general consensus is that Thabeet will be a much better player in the NBA. Hibbert just seems to unathletic and slow for most to think he will transfer well to the NBA.