• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Joe admits he was tired last night

JackB1

In the AJC article today, Joe admitted near the end of the game he just hoisted up a jump shot because he was too tired to drive to the basket. Joe played the entire 1st half...even when we were up by 20 pts! Woodson HAS GOT to be smarter about Joe's minutes. Rest him WHEN YOU CAN. Especially on a night when he's shooting 7-20? I don't think Acie would be much of a downgrade at that point.

Woodson has got to be one of the worst coaches i have ever seen at managing his team's minutes.

Quote:

In the AJC article today, Joe admitted near the end of the game he just hoisted up a jump shot because he was too tired to drive to the basket. Joe played the entire 1st half...even when we were up by 20 pts! Woodson HAS GOT to be smarter about Joe's minutes. Rest him WHEN YOU CAN. Especially on a night when he's shooting 7-20? I don't think Acie would be much of a downgrade at that point.

Woodson has got to be one of the worst coaches i have ever seen at managing his team's minutes.

Yes, Woody played JJ too many minutes, but i think thw way the bulls defended him tired him out.

They made JJ work hard to get his shots off.They wouldn't let him shoot jumpers and forced him to drive to a spot where a second defender was waiting.

A smart coach would rest both JJ and Bibby for about 10-11 minutes a game while making sure that at least one of them is on the floor at all times (assuming no problems with injuries or foul trouble). Woody needs to see for sure if we would lose a game by resting JJ for 10-12 minutes. I personally think we wouldn't. During last season, when JJ was hurt, I'm fairly certain that we won more than 1 game, so I think the other guys could step up if Woody would provide them the chance to prove themselves.

You right Anakin, but this is Woodson we are talking about. This idiot wont be satisfied until JJ ups his average to 45 MPG. He never managed JJ's minutes well, and his unwillingness to do so will cost him, and the team dearly if we limp into the playoffs.

Like you said, all that idiot has to do is find a way to keep him or Bibby on the court at all times.

• Premium Member

Quote:

A smart coach would rest both JJ and Bibby for about 10-11 minutes a game while making sure that at least one of them is on the floor at all times (assuming no problems with injuries or foul trouble). Woody needs to see for sure if we would lose a game by resting JJ for 10-12 minutes. I personally think we wouldn't. During last season, when JJ was hurt, I'm fairly certain that we won more than 1 game, so I think the other guys could step up if Woody would provide them the chance to prove themselves.

Actually, Woody should do this.... the reason.. He has to establish the bench.

We know Chillz, Acie, Zaza... But who else?

Salim? Solomon?

I would love to give Richardson about 8 mpg from here on out.

Quote:

Quote:

Actually, Woody should do this.... the reason.. He has to establish the bench.

We know Chillz, Acie, Zaza... But who else?

Salim? Solomon?

I would love to give Richardson about 8 mpg from here on out.

Solomon and J-Rich, yes... but when you don't get minutes when your team gets a 22 pt lead... not even Acie got any minutes (Woody is an idiot). They won't be getting any minutes unless one of the other guy got injured.