• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

ticket scalping, does anybody buy those tickets?

Brotha2ThaNite

When ever I go to a Hawks game, if i don't get free tickets, I buy from ticket scalps. Have any of you tried this? It is pretty good must of the time. I get those club sits for under $40. The only think about going to a Hawks game is it is hard to focus on the game. Alanta women love to come to sporting events and I'm not talking about ugly women. lol

This is the best city to find beautiful ladies in groups going to a sporting event.

My five year old and I when last night. It was the first time we have been since the Tornado. The first thing he ask was, were there going to be a tornado. lol

They showed us on the jumbo TV close to the end of the game. I had on a red shirt with my Hawk hat on. He was sitting in my lap. I don't know what good that would do but... lol

I've been getting lower level tickets from Craigslist all season for $25-30. Just wait until the day of the game and people lower their prices. Sometimes I just grab cheapie 300 level tix and just move down into the lowers. Tonite, I got a 300 level ticket for $5 and went down and sat in the lowers for the whole game. Not a bad deal.

I will never buy from ticketmaster again.

Quote:

Shoot, I have the cellphone # of a scalper. Whenever I want to sit in the 100 level, I call him, and he can get me a good seat for $50. Like you though, I can usually get club level seats for $40.

yeah, I got a card from "Smoove tickets." lol

Friday I got another card from "Atl's Ticket's & Courier Serv."

Man, I remember when I got my first Club tickets... everytime I would go with my lady she would never want to buy food... When we got those club tickets she wanted to buy every damn thing (food, drinks and shop). lol

Quote:

I've been getting lower level tickets from Craigslist all season for $25-30. Just wait until the day of the game and people lower their prices. Sometimes I just grab cheapie 300 level tix and just move down into the lowers. Tonite, I got a 300 level ticket for $5 and went down and sat in the lowers for the whole game. Not a bad deal.

How in Hell did you pull that off. Those guards are always waiting to check your tickets?

Quote:

Quote:

How in Hell did you pull that off. Those guards are always waiting to check your tickets?

Small hint...

The best time to move is right at halftime. As soon as the buzzer sounds at the end of the 2nd quarter, everybody starts moving for the restrooms/concessions/etc., that's the perfect time to slip past the ushers unmolested.