• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

our remaining schedule isnt easy

PureGreatness

Indy has an easier schedule in my view: Miami, @ Boston, @Milwaukee, Milwaukee, ATL, @Philly, Charlotte, @Washington, Knicks. I can see them beating Miami, Milwaukee (once), us in there arena, Charlotte, and the Knicks. I see 5 wins.

For us, the game against Memphis tonight scares me (we made Rudy Gay look like a beast on the boards), Toronto always has our number, Philly is HOT and could beat us twice, Indy (O'neill is back) is at home in the middle of the playoff chase, we SHOULD beat the Knicks, but we sleepwalk against them, Orlando owes us, Boston (nuff said). Miami is the only game on the schedule I feel confident about. The rest of our schedule is iffy because we're on the road a lot and we tend to play down to our competition.

I think we have to split with Philly, beat Toronto, Memphis, NY, and Miami. If we can't get 5 out of 9, things don't look good for us.

The fact that Woody's our coach, we play down to the level of our competition, and we suck on the road are MAJOR areas of concern. Forget NJ, Indy is the competition.