• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks vs Grizzles

oiatlhawksfan

You guys look like the Hawks we have seen the past few years. Talented but disorganized.

We are shooting 81% and almost have 3 guys in double figures already. This is the best I have seen us play on both ends to start a game in a while.

Acie Law has a chance to be a similar style of player as Chauncey Billups. Look out for Acie when Larry Brown comes on board. Acie will play the kind of defense that Larry Brown wants to play, and I think Larry knows how to get that ability out of him.

Quote:

I don't think there is a video link for tonights game. I am watching it on NBA League Pass tonight. I will keep looking to see if I can find one but I doubt there will be one.

Why? I don't get it... I saw on one of the forums they were talking about two posters or something.

Bibby got plenty of rest. I haven't looked at the number of minutes he played but the announcers were talking about him resting.

New Hawks season high for points in a half at 73. Pretty impressive. Horford almost had a monster alley oop from Chillz but got fouled.

Quote:

Quote:

I don't think there is a video link for tonights game. I am watching it on NBA League Pass tonight. I will keep looking to see if I can find one but I doubt there will be one.

Why? I don't get it... I saw on one of the forums they were talking about two posters or something.

yeah it sucks. the only game out there is the Raps/Cats. looks like i missed the best half of the season.