• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

NEED HELP, RAP FANS R WRONG... PROOF INSIDE!

Brotha2ThaNite

I went on that Rap GM MB

I saw they were saying the clock started early. So me having a DVR I went back and put the game in slow motion. Well, I saw that the Rapt Fans are DEAD WRONG. I took at picture with my camera of the pause video showing the ball in TJ's hand with the clock is still .05 sec.

I was trying to post this on the Rapt GM MB but I'm still inactive waiting on the admin to active me.

Here are the pictures.

Can someone post them on the Rapts RealGM MB. Be nice about it too. lol

SmallJT.jpg

Here is a direct link to the picture.

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b124/bro...te/S6300012.jpg

EDIT:

Quote:

the TV clock doesn't mean jack? We need the actual clock above the rim

OH CRAP! YOU ARE RIGHT! THE BALL IS OUT OF HIS HAND BEFORE O IF YOU WATCH THE SCORES CLOCK. LOL

OH, WELL.... I GUESS WE WILL BE DOING THE GAME OVER AGAIN. THANKS TIME CLOCK TEAM! YOU TOOK ONE FOR THE TEAM. LOL

You're wrong...the TV Scoreboard clock isn't the official one. If you go frame by frame and watch the clock above the backboard it clearly moves from .05 to .04 BEFORE he catches the ball. I went back and rewatched and paused it several times. We have to give an assist on this one to our official scorer! If he doesn't start that clock .01 early, then that shot counts and we lose.

Quote:

OH CRAP! YOU ARE RIGHT! THE BALL IS OUT OF HIS HAND BEFORE O IF YOU WATCH THE SCORE CLOCK. LOL

OH, WELL.... I GUESS WE WILL BE DOING THE GAME OVER AGAIN. THANKS TIME CLOCK TEAM! YOU TOOK ONE FOR THE TEAM. LOL

Quote:

If you have the thing recorded go to the part where they show the replay and show the clock above the rim. I'm telling you that it moved to .4 before he touched the ball when they were doing it in slow-mo. The television clock isn't always right.

lol @ the raptor fans just exaggerating now,1 guy said he saw it at .3 when ford caught the ball

The thing is though, I don't think they can say for sure that even with that early start that he would have gotten it off in time, so I think worst case scenario is we have to replay that .5 seconds and hopefully go back to overtime.

I still think we should get the win just because the officials were the ones at fault, and they didn't' overturn it.

Quote:

Quote:

OH CRAP! YOU ARE RIGHT! THE BALL IS OUT OF HIS HAND BEFORE O IF YOU WATCH THE SCORE CLOCK. LOL

Someone brought up that Horford may have deflect the ball... did you see that in your replay?