• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Iggy owns JJ

Plainview1981

JJ had a great month, but the schedule was a part of the reason why. The bottomline is that Iggy made the FT's and didn't turn the ball over and JJ did. Obviously, alot of it was Bibby's fault because he is not a dependable player, but the stats suggest that JJ played better than he really did.

• Premium Member

Quote:

JJ had a great month, but the schedule was a part of the reason why. The bottomline is that Iggy made the FT's and didn't turn the ball over and JJ did. Obviously, alot of it was Bibby's fault because he is not a dependable player, but the stats suggest that JJ played better than he really did.

I thought that we had agreed a couple of nights ago that you would be more supportive of the team! Is that even possible Hots? Or are we going to have to read your overly critical words after every loss?

I'm gonna guess....uh...the second one!

Quote:

It's tough to keep the reality of things are out of my mind. It's just unbelievable that this team can't win unless they're playing a really crappy team.

Just go ahead and slit ur wrists and get it over with

• Premium Member

Quote:

It's tough to keep the reality of things are out of my mind. It's just unbelievable that this team can't win unless they're playing a really crappy team.

Last time I checked, Orlando had more wins than the Sixers so i wouldn't exactly consider them a crappy team. Plus the team has beaten Phoenix, Dallas, the Lakers, Golden State, Denver and Utah which are widely considered very good teams.

Look, it was a disappointing loss and lately it seems that when the Hawks lose, it is for some stupid reason and not because they weren't better than the opposition. Tonight it was missed free throws and freak turn-overs! And Childress shooting a wide open air ball at the worse time.

Quote:

JJ had a great month, but the schedule was a part of the reason why. T

Still NBA players he's playing against. Still has to hit the shots. Still had 30 tonight in a bad game. Still ECPOM after playing all those minutes all year, carrying this team on his back. Still playing like a beast after you were calling for his head earlier this year.

Hater

Orlando is overrated. The Suns and Mavs were missing a big part of their team when the Hawks beat them if I'm not mistaken. Also, If I'm not mistaken, the Hawks have won 10 games against teams over .500. But even alot of those wins were back early in the season. The Hawks since the start of 2008 have pretty much only beat junk teams.

I'm not going to argue about this all night. I didn't really expect the Hawks to win for the reason I said before. This game just confirms what I believed.

Quote:

I'm not going to argue about this all night.

But you will though, and you are. I'm not arguing w u about the Hawks. If you'll remember the start of the thread, you took a swipe at Joe. You said JJ had a good month because of the schedule.

You act like a guy can just show up at the gym and just because it says Heat or Knicks on the other side they automatically put "30" under your name in the scoring column. The Griz beat the Lakers in LA the other night. They dont just mark W and MVP by your name because it is a bad team. Every guy in the league (with the possible exception of Zaza) can play the game.

You sir, are a hater, and that is a biological fact. There is nothing anyone can say that will alter your point of view, because your perception is your reality, and your perception is flawed.

Hater.

You said JJ had a good month because of the schedule.

And he did.

The Griz beat the Lakers in LA the other night. They dont just mark W and MVP by your name because it is a bad team. Every guy in the league (with the possible exception of Zaza) can play the game.

Memphis didn't even fight 95% of that game.