• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

We can clinch a playoff spot TUESDAY at Indy

NJHAWK

I was talking about the game at the beginning of March. Thats the game Perkins had the double double in points rebounds and like 4 or 5 blocks. That wasnt Horfords 5th game. Im not killing Al because its just asking way to much for him to guard Garnett. Perkins isnt that good I know but he is physical vs us because he is bigger than our guys. If we dont double KG he will kill any of our guys. If we do double KG, Pierce will kill any of our guys one on one. All that and Ray just waiting behind the arc and even if they miss there is KG or Perkins to pull down the rebound. I havent even mentioned how much better their bench is than ours because Detroits bench is much better than ours as well so the two are even in that department.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Premium Member

Quote:

I was talking about the game at the beginning of March. Thats the game Perkins had the double double in points rebounds and like 4 or 5 blocks. That wasnt Horfords 5th game. Im not killing Al because its just asking way to much for him to guard Garnett. Perkins isnt that good I know but he is physical vs us because he is bigger than our guys. If we dont double KG he will kill any of our guys. If we do double KG, Pierce will kill any of our guys one on one. All that and Ray just waiting behind the arc and even if they miss there is KG or Perkins to pull down the rebound. I havent even mentioned how much better their bench is than ours because Detroits bench is much better than ours as well so the two are even in that department.

No, Detroit's bench is much better than the Celtic's bench!

No, Detroit's bench is much better than the Celtic's bench! Care to rethink this comment now? We actually had their starters beat in the 4th and then got smoked by thier bench. Also they have bigs all over the place on that team and all we have is Horford and once in a blue moon ZazA. Its a moot point now since we cant play Detroit and if we win another game we are getting Boston, but man at least vs Detroit we would have a punchers chance. You think the refs killed us tonight, wait till we play them in Boston.