• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

April 11 Gamethread: Atlanta @ New York

mattlanta

I know it's too early, and I know I'm not the usual one to make game threads. Sorry if someone was going to make one, but I'm just making it now because I'm excited to watch this game. Not only is this game going to further push us (in a positive aspect or in a negative) towards [or farther away from] the playoff picture, but I'm also attending this game! This is the first pro basketball game I'll ever see in person. I'm in the Knicks section because I got these tickets for free from a friend, but yeah... I just wanted to let you guys know. bannana_guitar.gif

Quote:

should be a fun game to watch because even though the Hawks beat the Knicks the 3 previous times, it came down to the last few minutes...but they should win this game and hopefully clinch a playoff spot

Hopefully. I'm kind of grateful in a way that Hawks aren't clinched yet so I can at least watch their starters play on Friday... I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing though. Knicks are currently beating the Bulls... who almost beat us. Somehow, I have a feeling that the Knicks will somehow lose control and end up losing lol.