• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Another Idiotic Comment By Woodson

JackB1

Quote:

Alright, so I was wrong on this one! I guess I am so used to Woody saying stupid things in the post game press conference that I expect it all the time
smile.gif
I was so pissed that he didn't know how many wins we needed to clinch yesterday, that I was ready to jump on anything he said.

I agree, that we have to win at all costs now, but the point I was trying to make was that

Woody has ignored how tired Joe, Bibby and other starters appear sometimes and NOW he says it doesn't matter. That's great, but you cant wave a magic want and undo what he has done all season. I just hope our guys (especially JJ) have enough in reserve to complete these last few games with energy to the end. Lets hope we can end this thing tonite at home! (Go Bobcats!)

He can run the starters to the ground to get wins but again, when you have a 20 pt lead, you give the bench some minutes. Most of the time the Hawks take a 20 pt lead, he will play the starters too many minutes... and then when they got tired... the opponent bench cut into the lead.... and then Woodson can't take the starters out because the opponent coaches uses the bench in a blowout to cut the lead.

Quote:

Quote:

Not to mention Smoove is nowhere near 210. He's probably around 240

my bad on the old stats... but it still pans out

No it doesn't.

Smith said before the season that he weighed 235, which makes him 30 pounds lighter than Howard.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Not to mention Smoove is nowhere near 210. He's probably around 240

my bad on the old stats... but it still pans out

No it doesn't.

Smith said before the season that he weighed 235, which makes him 30 pounds lighter than Howard.

ok, i knew i should i clarified it but shouldn't have to. in my original post, i said smoove was best at PF/C, not a dominate center.

Quote:

Quote:

He can run the starters to the ground to get wins but again, when you have a 20 pt lead, you give the bench some minutes. Most of the time the Hawks take a 20 pt lead, he will play the starters too many minutes... and then when they got tired... the opponent bench cut into the lead.... and then Woodson can't take the starters out because the opponent coaches uses the bench in a blowout to cut the lead.

Our bench couldn't even hold a 38 point lead against the Grizz.

Face it, our bench stinks.

Law and Salim don't run the point any better than Childress.

Jones,West and Richerson are D-Leauge level talent.

Quote:

The idiotic part of that article is the poll. The AJC and 31% of atlanta fans believe boston will win a 7 game series in 3 games.

...wow. Shows what kind of people flock the AJC, and shows what kind of paper the AJC is. Surely the flagship newspaper of Atlanta knows that a 7 game series can not be won in 3 games.

Quote:

Quote:

The idiotic part of that article is the poll. The AJC and 31% of atlanta fans believe boston will win a 7 game series in 3 games.

...wow. Shows what kind of people flock the AJC, and shows what kind of paper the AJC is. Surely the flagship newspaper of Atlanta knows that a 7 game series can not be won in 3 games.

Because we haven't made the playoffs in so long, they think the first round is still a 5 game series.

• Premium Member

Quote:

Ha, I was just about to post the same thing. The last time we were in the playoffs you could get gas in the low $1 range, Clinton was still President, Smoove was barely in high school, and our biggest fear at the time was Y2K.

You think if we make the playoffs they will drop gas back down to $1? thumb3d.gif