• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Boston really tried to 'give' the Hawks a gift !

HAWKS1986

...despite the gift offering, Boston gave the Hawks an opportunity until Sam Cassell DECIDED to take over...

Cassell was scoreboard watching until Charlotte beat Indiana..and then kicked our (a)..

Chillz and Marvin have to play better and be more of a force, and be able to draw fouls..

Boston was toying with us tonight..and I HATE IT!

Quote:

Marvin Williams is the biggest P*ssy in sports. Joe Johnson 6-21 shooting? No wonder Paul and Ray have no respect for him.

Why do you think Paul and Ray have no respect for Joe??

just because cassell doesn't start for boston doesn't mean he is a scrub. he just whinned enough until he got out of LA, so he could try to win another championship. i don't feel bad or amazed that he did what he did tonite, that's why boston got him, they didn't trust rondo and i don't blame them

Hot Atlanta,

JJ did go through a stretch of games pre-Bibby of playing poorly, but the supporting cast has to step up and show up a little more often..

Paul Pierce had some early success at the turn of the century (1999, 2000, etc.), but Pierce was begging to get out of Boston two or three years ago..

JJ needs a franchise small forward (i.e Nique), because Marvin and Chillz have been collassal underachievers.