• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

This was a tough loss but a great game

Admin

and I think the biggest thing for us is that we proved that we can play with them. We have to keep our guys out of foul trouble and play hard from the start and not wait until the 2nd quarter.

How about Al Horford!! Played an incredible game AND talked smack to Garnett. Then Marvin got into it talking smack to Garnett. I love when we play emotional and physical like that. Unfortunately we lost that emotion and had some tough misses in the 2nd half of the 4th quarter and of course freaking alien cassell couldn't miss in the 4th quarter.

Great game tonight though and I am very proud of our guys for leading the game when the big 3 sat down. I feel much better our chances of being competitive against them in the playoffs.

Oh and thank you Charlotte for helping us out tonight!

Hopefully it won't be the Washington team that got beaten down by Detroit last night and it will be the team that smacked Philly around tonight that shows up.

I don't expect we will need another Indy loss though. We should be able to handle both Orlando (since we have their number) and especially Miami.

I'm still pissed that we let Sam Cassell win the game.

SAM BLEEPIN CASSELL!!! I mean, it was a good game and all, but Sam Cassell singlehandedly won that game. From his flopping, to his inability to miss and to that OLD DX CHOP, that was ridiculous. Add to the fact he's ugly as hell, and he's now #1 on my most hated player list.

Sam definitely won the game but I have wonder if we didn't let our game down once we realized that the big 3 weren't coming back in. That probably caused them to relax some and then Sam took over with his clutch shooting and major flopping. The refs gave him some BS calls there in the 4th too. Like Smitty was saying when a guy has it going like that we need to double him and force someone else to beat you.

• Premium Member

Quote:

Indy's going to have a tough time winning in D.C.

Sounds like a lot of posters have given up on the Hawks actually winning another game so they are rooting for other teams to do what we have not been able to do! Maybe we should ask the Wizards to play a couple of our games in the playoffs against Boston too!

• Premium Member

Quote:

Sounds like a lot of posters have given up on the Hawks actually winning another game so they are rooting for other teams to do what we have not been able to do! Maybe we should ask the Wizards to play a couple of our games in the playoffs against Boston too!

Or they actually understand how a calendar works.

The Pacers/Wizards game is the day BEFORE the Hawks/Magic game.

• Premium Member

Quote:

Quote:

Or they actually understand how a calendar works.

The Pacers/Wizards game is the day BEFORE the Hawks/Magic game.

No I think it is the former! There were plenty of Bobcat fans on this board tonight!