• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Do some of you realize what you are saying???

Brotha2ThaNite

Man this game meant so much for our confidence. I seen post after post hoping Boston would not play there starters, because we should beat the bench players.

WELL, they took their starters out and we got beat by their bench players. They pretty much just stepped on our throats! Their is nothing to be happy about the end of this game.

I can understand if it was their starters who did this. I would feel much better but it was their bench players. Don't think the Hawks players are not going to be thinking about that fact. That is humiliating sad.gif

Quote:

Man this game meant so much for our confidence. I seen post after post hoping Boston would not play there starters, because we should beat the bench players.

WELL, they took their starters out and we got beat by their bench players. They pretty much just stepped on our throats! Their is nothing to be happy about the end of this game.

I can understand if it was their starters who did this. I would feel much better but it was their bench players. Don't think the Hawks players are not going to be thinking about that fact. That is humiliating
sad.gif

The hawks starters have been playing huge minutes lately, including last night. Do you think they never get tired?

• Premium Member

Quote:

The hawks starters have been playing huge minutes lately, including last night. Do you think they never get tired?

What I can understand is that there was not a huge drop off in level of play when Zaza and Salim were in there so why is there so much fear in playing the bench? I don't think that Salim could shoot any worse than Bibby and certainly played better defense!

Quote:

Quote:

What I can understand is that therE was not a huge drop off in level of play when Zaza and Salim were in there so why is there so much fear in playing the bench? I don't think that Salim could shoot any worse than Bibby and certainly played better defense!

it may not have been evident tonite, but believe me there is a huge drop off, those guys shouldn't play unless there's foul trouble.

• Premium Member

Quote:

it may not have been evident tonite, but believe me there is a huge drop off, those guys shouldn't play unless there's foul trouble.

I thought that Zaza played well! Rebounded well and played aggressive defense on Garnett. Bibby was shooting very poorly at the time and turning the ball over. Salim or Law couldn't be any worse

• Premium Member

Quote:

Let's hope the Wizard beat Indy on Monday and then we can rest our main guys Tuesday and Wednesday!!!!

We've been winning games at basically the same win/loss percentage all season long playing these guys and now we can't? I don't understand!

Quote:

Quote:

I thought that Zaza played well! Rebounded well and played aggressive defense on Garnett. Bibby was shooting very poorly at the time and turning the ball over. Salim or Law couldn't be any worse

i wasn't really talking about zaza, but salim and solo should not leave the bench, ever, unless there's foul trouble

• Premium Member

Quote:

i wasn't really talking about zaza, but salim and solo should not leave the bench, ever, unless there's foul trouble

Solo didn't hurt the team and neither did Salim. You would think that at least solo could come in and give you so good defensive minutes at this point in his career!

Quote:

Quote:

Solo didn't hurt the team and neither did Salim. You would think that at least solo could come in and give you so good defensive minutes at this point in his career!

i think solo can come in and foul people and maybe get a couple rebounds. he should have been in the nbdl to advance his game and get him some confidence. salim just needs suck it up and realize what needs to become to stay in the nba, or be prepared to have an early exit, maybe he should look at tapes of his cousin

do you realize that we just played the BEST TEAM IN THE NBA???

It wasn't all their subs that finnished us off...it was Sam Cassell by himself

and Cassell could start on almost any other team in the NBA.

Nothing to be ashamed of at all tonite and I think we gained some confidence going into the playoffs know we can hang with them.