• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

BENCH PLAYERS...

Brotha2ThaNite

Quote:

Man, I'm loving watching them play tonight! I think some of the bench hater will be surpise tonight. lol

Will we see 8 plus ast from the Law tonight?

We better with the way he has been playing tonight! He should get about 20 tonight.

Salim is playing very well. Lets get J Rich in there during the second half as well.

I was finally able to find a stream of the game and turned it on just in time to see Salim go off for back to back 3's. That was great to see. Maybe these final 2 games will help to get their confidence up (as well as Woody's in them)

• Premium Member

Quote:

Man, I'm loving watching them play tonight! I think some of the bench hater will be surpise tonight. lol

What a novel idea, keeping your players fresh during a long season by playing your bench! Joe Johnson and Mike Bibby sat the entire 2nd quarter and the Hawks came from 8 down to take a 4 point lead. I guess Woodson has been saving this secret weapon for the playoffs. You are so Dumb Woody!

Quote:

Quote:

What a novel idea, keeping your players fresh during a long season by playing your bench! Joe Johnson and Mike Bibby sat the entire 2nd quarter and the Hawks came from 8 down to take a 4 point lead. I guess Woodson has been saving this secret weapon for the playoffs. You are so Dumb Woody! indeed

LOL

You know, I hope Woody is not that dumb. I'm hoping he was trying to save his job by playing the vets all those minutes. Which is why BK wanted to fire him anyways. lol

Dang Woody, trust your bench man! I have seen too many young bench players show out this year from teams like the Wiz, Cet, 76ers, Pist... etc. I know our guys are not that bad where they have to stay on the bench. BK may miss the right draft picks but he do pick NBA players. This is one of the most versitile young team. TRUST THEM!

• Premium Member

I'm loving this, and I think they're playing better because there is no pressure. They aren't looking over their shoulders, they aren't worried about screwing our chances at the playoffs, they are just playing. Hopefully they can now begin to play this way from now on.

• Premium Member

Quote:

You know, I hope Woody is not that dumb. I'm hoping he was trying to save his job by playing the vets all those minutes. Which is why BK wanted to fire him anyways. lol

He probably still doesn't understand why the team rarely win the second night of a back to back. Or why we give up beg leads in the second half of games!

Quote:

[

What a novel idea, keeping your players fresh during a long season by playing your bench! Joe Johnson and Mike Bibby sat the entire 2nd quarter and the Hawks came from 8 down to take a 4 point lead. I guess Woodson has been saving this secret weapon for the playoffs. You are so Dumb Woody!

LOL @ this dude. The same one that was on a one-man campaign to rip JJ every chance he got. I hope Salim and Acie don't have bad 2nd halves. You might rip them like you did JJ.

• Premium Member

Quote:

Quote:

Of course, Bibby and Joe back in and the Hawks start losing again!

LMAOOOOO !!!!!

Right on (( bleepin )) cue. He just couldn't help himsef.

Dude! Why are you so sensitive? Not all games have to won by your starters! You have tha Mike Woodson mentality. Joe has to win the games or else!

Sigh. J Rich and Solo should have played. Acie should have seen some of the second half...What does it have to take to get players PT in meaningless games? Damn.

Ok, so he JUST put Solo, Acie, and J Rich in there with 2:30 ish to go in the gamee. They should have had at least 5 more minutes.