• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks in playoffs. Who are you most happy for?

Final_quest

I got to say one of my first reactions was thinking about all the people who get a small taste of success after several years of hard work and effort. I am especially excited for Josh Smith and JJ. Those two have put up with so much losing in spite of giving their all night after night. I'm excited for the others who have been a part of our losing years, but JJ and Smoove could have been key players on winning teams.

I'm also excited for Dominique for being the face to our franchise during this time. How many times has he had to come out and smile on camera and tell people the Hawks will be good one day? He's still gonna have to do that, but at least we won more than 13 games.

I think that I am most happy for JJ as a player since he wanted to come here so bad and take on this challenge. After that it would have to be Smoove since this is his hometown team.

I also feel good for BK and Woody and whether they are back next year or not and regardless of how weak the East is this year they both must still feel good to see the Hawks in the playoffs.

Quote:

I think that I am most happy for JJ as a player since he wanted to come here so bad and take on this challenge. After that it would have to be Smoove since this is his hometown team.

I also feel good for BK and Woody and whether they are back next year or not and regardless of how weak the East is this year they both must still feel good to see the Hawks in the playoffs.

Couldn't of said it any better myself.

I'm also happy for Al Horford because of the pressure that was put on him being the third overall draft pick. He has constantly played every game to his best effort, and I think it means a lot for him being a rookie making the playoffs with a team who hasn't been here since 1999.

I'm kind of happy for Woodson seeing that his goal has been accomplished, and I respect that a man has his goals and stuff like that. However, I would still want him out of here once the playoffs end. frown.gif

Joe. Easy answer. He came here with the promise of help, which he finally got in the form of Bibby. I am also happy for Smoove and Chillz. I could care less about Woodson - we got here in spite of his ineptitude. BK too for that matter.

I agree that I am happy for DW.

I am least happy for the owners. They suck major balls.

I agree with Craw Daddy. I'm not excited for BK, Woodson, or the owners. I am happy for Chillz, Horford, and even Zaza a little bit. Zaza's first year he was thrown to the wolves and he at least played as best he could for the most part.

The only other group I forgot to mention was the fans:

Here's to all of us who still follow this team after 9 abysmal years and counting.

Quote:

I agree with Craw Daddy. I'm not excited for BK, Woodson, or the owners. I am happy for Chillz, Horford, and even Zaza a little bit. Zaza's first year he was thrown to the wolves and he at least played as best he could for the most part.

The only other group I forgot to mention was the fans:

Here's to all of us who still follow this team after 9 abysmal years and counting.

Amen to that: you gotta be happy for us, the fans, who put up with losing and being made fun of for 9 years. It's been a long time coming, and I have been telling my dad for three years, this is the Hawks year, and finally I cant actually say it.

Quote:

I am most happy for Smoove and chills because they were on that 13-69 team and are the longest tenured Hawks that 04-05 roster was filled with old guys way past their prime

Most definitely! They suffered through the 13 win season. They would be 1a because of that and Joe would be 1b, simply off the Belkin disaster. However, the Joshes have seen it all.