• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

What most got us to the playoffs?

capstone21

Al Horford, it's not even close, this team was a joke to me last year, hell I was suprise by Al impact as a rookie. He surprise me similar to the surprise I receive from Chris Paul from N.O his rookie. I thought he was good, but not this good.

The key to this poll is "most", because all of these things clearly got us into the playoffs. I have to say it was Bibby, he really energized our stagnant offense and was a definite upgrade over AJ and Lue. He made the rest of the team better, and we have a better winning % with him than without him by a fair amount I believe.

If we would have never drafted Al Horford then the Bibby trade may have never happened b/c we would have fallen out of the playoff race way before the allstar break when the Bibby trade happened.

Horford was the addition to keep us in the race and then Bibby was the addidtion to put us over the top. JJ improved play and the schedule are also variables in this. I would rate it in order:

1. Drafting Horford

2. Aquiring Bibby

3. The weak closing schedule

4. JJ consistently playing like the JJ of old. (Once JJ has some help and something to play for we all should have knew his play would be more consistent.)

• Premium Member

Quote:

The key to this poll is "most", because all of these things clearly got us into the playoffs. I have to say it was Bibby, he really energized our stagnant offense and was a definite upgrade over AJ and Lue. He made the rest of the team better, and we have a better winning % with him than without him by a fair amount I believe.

We are two games under 500 with Bibby... We were 6 games under 500 without him... Not that much of an improvement... As good as our offense has been, our defense has been worse.