• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

It’s Hard Out Here to be a Hawks Fans….

Brotha2ThaNite

If only the world knew what we are facing in the playoffs.

They think it’s just the Celtics… No, No, No my friend.

We true Hawks Fans who have watched every minute of the Hawks game are facing this…

We are rooting like hell to see the Hawks surprise everyone by taking at least 2 games. Three or Four would be SICK! We want our Hawks to piss on every media in the NBA world who thinks we will not win ONE game. I heard Doug Stew of the 2 Live Stews say he thinks the Hawks will win 2 games. WOW. This came right after he and his brother when over the match ups. He said, “wow, looking at this match up I see Bibby>Rondo, JJ> Ray (he stated JJ is the better all-around player), and Big Al> Perkins.”

This is the same thing I have been saying for the last 2-3 weeks.

BUT in the back of my mind, as well as my fellow Hawks brothers, Woody is the wildcard. We all just can’t trust him. THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DEALING WITH WORLD.

We want our Hawks to prove all of you wrong but then there is the Woody thing. We want him gone. LOL If we have our way in the playoffs there is an 80% chance we will have headaches all over again for the full year of next year. WHY? WHY is IT SO HARD OUT HERE TO BE A HAWKS FAN???

Here is a Hug to all my Hawks Brothers beer.gif

• Premium Member

Quote:

looking at this match up I see Bibby>Rondo, JJ> Ray (he stated JJ is the better all-around player), and Big Al> Perkins.”

This is the same thing I have been saying for the last 2-3 weeks.

That's an optimistic way of looking at it, but Boston has two other all-star players that you didn't even mention.

Rondo

Pierce >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Marvin

KG >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Smith

Allen

Perkins

We may have the SLIGHT advantage in three positions, but they have DOMINANT advantages at the PF/SF positions. Not to mention Rondo, KG, and Perkins are all VERY good defenders.