• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Another Interesting Dynamic

AnakinJoe

Any chance Belkin is hosting his fellow ASG owners for dinner on Sunday? Will BK be invited?

Any chance Belkin is wearing Celtic green at the game in Boston?

Any chance Belkin shows up for the games in Atlanta? Wearing Celtic green?

I wonder if the national media will even pick up on the ownership divorce and the fact that Belkin lives in Boston and is a huge Celtics fan?

Joe, that's classic. I totally forgot about that! Somebody should put a call into 790 (they are the flagship station, after all) and bring that up. They'll mention it to somebody who's actually covering the game.

What if Belkin shows up as a guest in the Celtics ownership box!

• Moderators

More to the point, if he is not there openly supporting the Hawks will this quiet those who believe he really loves the team and is trying to save them from the incompetence of the rest of the ASG?

I know that Belkin wearing a Hawks jersey to the game would quiet some of my criticism of the guy. I don't see that happening, though!

Quote:

LOL @ Anakin. Belkin wearing Celtic green and in a luxury suite with Danny Ainge or somebody from the Celtic brass.

Wouldn't that be some ish.

If that happened, Stern should immeadiately step in and exert whatever influence he has to get Belkin out from under our skin.

Stern is going to fight Belkin but only so far. They have ties.