• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Is anyone stoked about tonights game???

ncthompson11

I have never been this excited for a basketball game in my life. Its about to kill me that its at 830. I usually get up for the Duke UNC game, NBA Playoffs, NCAA tourny, and the final four but never have I been this excited over a game. It also helps that its my favorite team and will be the first time I will see the hawks on national TV since the miami pre season game and the first real game since MJ played in atlanta.

I have a feeling we will get stuck with the D league announcers like what the Rockets-Jazz game had last night. That seems right about where the level of respect the Hawks would get. I hope we can extend the series and get a daytime game or something.

Quote:

I have a feeling we will get stuck with the D league announcers like what the Rockets-Jazz game had last night. That seems right about where the level of respect the Hawks would get. I hope we can extend the series and get a daytime game or something.

I heard we had Mike Fratello as the color comentator I forgot the other guys name

Quote:

I'm hoping to be pleasantly surprised by the Hawks, but I'm not expecting the game to be close. It's preventing me from being excited. I will consider it an accomplishment if we win one game in the series.

an even bigger accomplishment if we let Woody and Knight go

Yeah I'm definitely hyped about this game. Even if people think we have no shot tonight, I don't know how any true Hawk fan isn't really looking forward to see tonight's game.

One thing about this team, they won't be afraid of Boston. The last two losses to them had as much to do with us just not executing, as it did Boston doing what they needed to do to win thoe games.

I'm truly looking forward to see how JJ and Bibby approach this game. And I want to see if Smoove will play like he's playing for a MAX deal. This series will determine how much in demand he'll be in the offseason.