• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Stephen A Smith and Bosh trash talking

Admin

During one of the games yesterday Stephen A said that the Raptors were soft and that Bosh was like a long haired Manute Bol, to which Bosh replied that Stephen A was classless. Then Stephen A clarified that what he meant was that Bosh was skinny and needed to gain weight, not that he wasn't a great player ... BUT that the hardest person on the Raptors was Sam Mitchell and that the rest of the team was as soft as Cottonelle. He said that a few times. It will be interesting to see if they come out soft against the Magic today.

That ended up being a pretty good game but unless Toronto figures out how to put a body or two on Dwight Howard on BOTH ends they will have no shot. Howard was just dominant today.

This Denver Lakers game has been pretty good so far. I swear every time I hear Mark Jackson talk though I want him to be our head coach. He is going to be a really great coach but unfortunately he will probably end up with the Knicks next year.

Yeah, after watching the majority of the Tor/Orl game, it appears as though TOR doesnt have much of a prayer. The Magic were just clicking on all cylinders, and Howard, being the beast that he is, just straight man-handled Bosh and the others. TOR is in for a sweep if they dont get their act together.

Dwight Howard will make alot of people look "soft."

Especially in a 7 game series.

Couple that with the fact you have Mr. "Soft" TJ Ford as your floor general. His spine is like a cracked window ready to shatter at the next hit. I hope Howard does not give him a hard "playoff foul" or he may die. SERIOUSLY !

Ford did not drive the paint vs. Howard with "reckless abandon" as he normally does. Smart man.....for his family's sake.

TJ ford should not be on the court with players twice his size and with playoff intensity. It is a catastrophy waiting to happen.