Juwan Howard going to sign with the Magic

Admin

[censored].....

Gaines

T-Mac

Gooden

Howard

???

That team has done alright for themselves this offseason..................

Free agent Howard chooses to play for Magic next

Juwan Howard hopes to have a magical time with his newest team.

Howard has verbally agreed to a five-year deal with Orlando for about $28 million, the Orlando Sentinel reported in Monday's editions.

The newspaper reports the deal will begin at the Magic's mid-level exception worth $4.8 million. The veteran forward can't sign the deal until the league's free agency period begins on Wednesday.

Howard also was being recruited by the Timberwolves and the Pistons.

"I want to win," Howard told The Sporting News earlier last week. "That has always been my goal since Day One, since I stepped foot in the NBA. I have had an opportunity to win at all levels, college and high school. Now, I am in a position that I can make a decision to go anywhere I want to go, and I am excited about that."

Howard, 30, a nine-year veteran, averaged 18.4 points and 7.6 rebounds with the Denver Nuggets in 2002-03. He has averaged 17.9 points and 7.5 rebounds for his career.

"I do whatever teams want me to do," Howard told The Sporting News. "In Dallas, I was the fourth option and I accepted that role and we made it to the second round and won over 50 games. In Denver, they wanted me to be the go-to guy. I accepted and put up 19 points a game."

Thats true, you may be onto something there. I think that Hunter is starting to finally come around some too so he will get some PT at center. [censored] its frustrating when so many teams are getting better and we cant do anything........2 years from now is not going to come soon enough.