• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Anyone wishing we had gotten the Pistons instead

Admin

I made the point a few weeks before the season ended that we shouldn't fear the Pistons because of how tough we played them this season and that I thought they were beatable. I also mentioned that I was confident that Boston would blow us out but a lot of you seemed to think that we had a better chance at beating the Celtics. So for those of you that felt that way, do you still feel that way now? I think we will be lucky to not lose by road games by 20+ and both homes games by 10+. As much as getting playoff experience should help our team I really hope that getting blown out won't be a big harm to them in the future.

I argued this point with Peoria bird a few weeks ago. We could have given Detroit a series. There is no doubt in my mind we would have had a punchers chance of beating Detroit. We can only pray that we will give Boston a series. I just hope we dont get swept. At least win a home game or two. I think we can do it but Bibby has to knock down perimeter shots and distribute WAY WAY WAY better than he did last night. Its funny because it seemed to me Bibby could get wherever he wanted to go last night, he just couldnt knock down the shots.

Yep it definitely seems like unless Bibby gets 20+ while shooting a good percentage we will have no shot. It's ridiculous how bi-polar he is with his shooting. He is either on fire or on ice. Nothing in between. We can't win without big games from JJ and Bibby and decent games from our supporting cast.

Yeah, I wanted Boston but I'll admit that was a mistake. Detroit doesn't have ONE player as good as any of Boston's big 3. Boston is just a GREAT, great team. The thing is, Detroit is known for their defense, and Boston is even better than them at that..

yes I do. I thought I would rather the Celts because even though they are better than the Pistons, I thought we matched up better with the Celts but boy was I wrong! lol Pistons are good but they slack off unlike the Celts. We could take the Pistons to 7 games i think