• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

The Biggest Adjustment We MUST Make...

JackB1

We MUST realize that we CANNOT beat the best team in the NBA playing a conventional half court game. If Woody's gameplan hasn't changed to get us running at every opportunity, then we have zero chance against Boston. That's how the 76ers beat Detroit and they have a long, athletic team like we do.

If this major gameplan change isn't realized by Mr PotatoHead, than we are done.....4 and out.

Jack, I have watched Game 1 three times now. The Celtics, to start the game, was picking us up full court after every made shot. They even made it a priority of even doubling Bibby to get the ball out of his hands.

When they didn't double the ball, the entire team sprinted bck to play defense.

This is playoff basketball Jack. And we just happen to be playing the best overall team and best defensive team in the league. You MUST execute in the halfcourt offense this time of year and you MUST play defense on the other end.

Against Boston, whether you run or not, you MUST make shots, especially open shots, plain and simple. Bibby missed at least 5 open shots. JJ saw most of his shots contested, but he missed open looks as well. Marvin missed shots too.

This is not the Knicks defense that we are playing against. Great defensive teams make it a priority to take you out of what you do best.

and we also have to stop one of their big 3. its one thing when Ray Allen goes off on us in the 3rd qt but then to have KG and Pierce start killing us to gives us no chance..if we play our game and get out and run and slow down one of their big three(preferably KG), then we will have a decent chance. I think Horford can slow down KG somewhat

i think we need to play hardcore defense the entire game...a team (especially a young team) can fold if they play defense yet still the other team is scoring...you can't let that get to you, you have to play focused hard defense the whole game