• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawksquawk Poll: Scoreboard position

Admin

In case you haven't read in the "Help/Questions" forum I moved the scoreboard to the top of the page because of some Flash issues in FireFox on Linux that a couple of users were having. That has since gotten a couple of comments that it looked better where it was before and that I should move it back. So with that in mind please take a few seconds to give us your thoughts.

LOL that is pretty hilarious ... I had no idea that dude was so nuts. Did you hear Garnett talk about the two of them getting into it a little bit during the game Sunday night? I wonder if things aren't as peachy as they seem in beantown.

• Moderators

Quote:

Quote:

Where it is now...it helps a lot.

Ditto. No need to go down to the page and see what the scores are. You are constantly reminded of what the scores for most of the games. I like it where it is now.

That also applies to where it was before. It previously appeared right above "HOMECOURT FORUM" near the top of the page. I liked it better before because it meant you could move the screen down a little and still see the scores whereas now they are lost immediately when the screen is moved even a tiny amount.

Quote:

WHY HAS THE SCOREBOARD MOVED??!!?!!! OMFG WTF AM I GOING TO DO? IT IS NOT IN ITS CORRECT PLACE, AND ON GAMEDAY, NO LESS!!!!

PLEASE PUT IT BACK AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!!!
hidesbehindsofa.gif

-RAY ALLEN

Good one - LOL - I'm gonna have to do some research (which I'm normally allergic to) and see how Ray did when Stern changed the basketball for awhile. That should have driven him nuts too.

Quote:

It's not an IE vs FireFox issue, it's more of an issue of the Flash player on Linux having a bug in it which still hasn't been fixed yet.

IE is losing more and more ground every day too!!

I know. I was just stirring the pot.

What I would like to see are links on the top and bottom of the thread to take you back to the forum you're in. Kinda like on AFMB.

Hey, and while I am at it...how about a mobile version?? OK, now I am being selfish. That's how I browse all day until I get home.

33 votes so far (that's it??) and it's almost dead even. How in the world can we have hundreds of people viewing this forum every day and only have 33 votes so far?

If there isn't a consensus winner here I'm going to choose the option that requires the least amount of work for me smile.gif

• Moderators

That's hilarious. 50/50. I could vote again. I think its good either way, but I def. prefer to have the banner be the top of the page. when i first saw the scores at the top i thought the page didn't load correctly. Either way this site kicks a$$. Great job.