• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The Final piece for the Hawks.....

Diesel

• Premium Member

I've looked around. AL is going to be an awesome PF. The Center that we need is LaMarcus Aldridge. He's the guy for us... but since that's a pipe dream (unless Oden makes it different)..

I say we look at Rasho Nesterovic

Quote:

Why not try Marvin for Chandler. CP could make Marvin look like a star.

that's a trade only Billy Knight would make.No way they would trade Tyson Chandler after they robbed Chi. for him.He's a huge part of their team.We'd be lucky to get Hilton Armstrong for Marvin lol.

Most everybody agrees that we need a real center and that those guys are hard to get. Also - if we do get a real center we are again too crowded at the 3/4 spots (Horford, Smoove, Marvin, Chillz). This has been stated before but in the offseason we need to decide whether we are gonna be a power-style team or a running-style team...them move in the direction we decide on.

Aldridge is untradable right now.

Final piece is Acie Law as starting PG.

Finally a PG who can spread floor and get dribble penetration. Not to mention halfway decent defender.

Horford can play C in this league. Especially when he refines his offensive skills and puts on 15-20+ more pounds of muscle which he is more than capable of doing with that frame of his

Quote:

Most everybody agrees that we need a real center and that those guys are hard to get. Also - if we do get a real center we are again too crowded at the 3/4 spots (Horford, Smoove, Marvin, Chillz). This has been stated before but in the offseason we need to decide whether we are gonna be a power-style team or a running-style team...them move in the direction we decide on.

I doubt we'll get a "real" center without getting rid of one of those, so I don't think we'll be too crowded at the 3/4 spots. Chillz, Marvin, or maybe even Smith will have to go in order to get a real center.