DJlaysitup

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:

You know, the sloppiness and general unawareness doesn't really surprise me.

What does surprise me is how poorly Bibby is playing.
Wasn't his playoff leadership the reason why the Hawks were willing to pay him $15M next year?

Methinks he may become trade deadline bait if this continues.

I thought Bibby has a PLAYER option meaning only he can opt out or accept the last year of his deal. The Hawks would be fools not to make something happen when the trade deadline approaches, I think that's why BK did the deal in the first place.

• Premium Member

Quote:

In garbage minutes basically. It feels like Boston is up by 30 points.

The Hawks have 5 assist 10 turn overs, shooting 37%, out rebounded by 7, hadn't hit a 3 pointer, Joe played only 13 minutes, Horford with 2 points 2 rebounds, Bibby being the 2 sport athlete he is basketball/Matador and we are still down only 10 in the garden

Quote:

Quote:

In garbage minutes basically. It feels like Boston is up by 30 points.

The Hawks have 5 assist 10 turn overs, shooting 37%, out rebounded by 7, hadn't hit a 3 pointer, Joe played only 13 minutes, Horford with 2 points 2 rebounds, Bibby being the 2 sport athlete he is basketball/Matador and we are still down only 10 in the garden

You're right PB - if we can just get it together we can make a game of this - take it down to the wire and maybe steal one.

Quote:

lol. This game is not winnable. Even the most positive fan should see this. They have no chance. None. The Hawks should be embarrassed and I have no doubt that they regret making the playoffs now.

it was competitive with Acie.and a close game.Bibby just sucks.