• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:

Attack the basket way to go Acie!

Acie has been the offense, but he needs to be a little more alert and not over play Cassell. He has been playing well, but we need to be more aware of the ball. Acie should play right now thru the half.

I live in S. Florida, grew up in Ohio, and am the only Hawks fan I know. I don't get to see the Hawks much and all I have to say about this team is WOW....

How Billy Knight has a job I don't know.... M Williams has no instincts about the game. Can you please take two dribbles and pull up.. I cry everytime I see Chris Paul.

How Mike Woodson has a job I don't know.. Never seen a team of more athletic players get outrebounded, outhustled, outplayed, and outcoached on the defensive end of the ball. Ever heard of boxing out, jumping for the rebound, switching on defense, how about communication..

Sorry about the frustrations but only seen them twice this year and disgusted at the effort and coaching.

Acie's been playing pretty well he made a couple mistakes on both sides but at least he's staying aggressive and doesn't look shellshocked like the other guys on our team.

Our coaching, intangibles, and basketball IQ are terrible... on top of that there is a huge talent AND experience gap. This will continue to get ugly...

Quote:

Thats coaching not boxing out great job Woodson !

Please. I am on Woody's case all the time but you are taught to box out in 1st grade. Should he go out there and do it? Maybe he should shine some of the glare off that ring in the Boston shooters' eyes

Quote:

At this point with Bibby playing poorly, I am thinking you bring Salim, Acie, JJ, Smith, Horf.

Salim is still terrible... add Chill and move JJ to the two and I like it. Bibby needs to be draining his shots at a high clip to make him worthwhile. He caused the last TO and has left cassell wide open on several plays... These turnover's are ridiculous...

Quote:

Why did they leave, of all people, RAY ALLEN, open?

-facepalm-

Why does this team ever leave any player open, and why are we not pushing the ball at all? Our half court sets are poor at best at this point...except when Acie gets in the paint.

I am far from a Salim lover, but with Bibby playing bad, I would gamble on him getting in one of his hot zones. What do you really have to lose?

The reason they are not boxing out tonight....is because they have not boxed out all year!!!!!! And that is coaching. This team was not properly coached all year and have developed a lot of bad habits; when things get tough you do what is comfortable to you and in this case most of that is bad basketball.