• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Game 2 Predictions

TheNorthCydeRises

- Now that I really think about it, Bibby may have ran his mouth so that HE will be more motivated to play better. And i think he'll play much better tonight.

- JJ and Horford will get a double-double

- One of the Celtics Big 3 will have a horrible game, but one of them will score 25+ points

- Rondo won't have near as good of a game tonight, thus, Cassell may play in crunch time in he 4th.

- Salim, if he plays, will hit his first shot, and the next one.

- Smoove will hit a 3.

- One of the Celtics will commit a hard foul against Marvin going to the hole, almost sparking a fight.

- The Hawks will have a lead in the 2nd quarter at some point.

- We will cover the spread

Quote:

- Now that I really think about it, Bibby may have ran his mouth so that HE will be more motivated to play better. And i think he'll play much better tonight.

- One of the Celtics Big 3 will have a horrible game, but one of them will score 25+ points

- Rondo won't have near as good of a game tonight, thus, Cassell may play in crunch time in he 4th.

- Smoove will hit a 3.

- One of the Celtics will commit a hard foul against Marvin going to the hole, almost sparking a fight.

Wow. Could you have been more wrong?

Quote:

Quote:

- Smoove will hit a 3.

Wow. Could you have been more wrong?

horn_up_ass.jpg