• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

There is no excuse for tonight's loss!!

Wurider05

Two blow out losses where the big three didn't do much damage. We are [censored] jokes. Now I have to go into the office tomorrow and get laughed at all day. These guys look like streetball players that got together 10 minutes before the game and decided they wanted to play the Celtics. DAMN!!!!!!!

We just don't have an offensive plan at all and we don't box out Garnett--that's it. If we had Fratello or Larry Brown as coach, we probably could have won either of these two games. I don't think the Celtics have been that amazing--they've played well, but I blame these 2 losses more on our offensive ineptitude

• Premium Member

Quote:

We just don't have an offensive plan at all and we don't box out Garnett--that's it. If we had Fratello or Larry Brown as coach, we probably could have won either of these two games. I don't think the Celtics have been that amazing--they've played well, but I blame these 2 losses more on our offensive ineptitude

The Celtics have played outstanding defense! But the Woodson game plan has made it very easy for them also with all of the isolation plays which plays right into the Celtic's hands. Before the game Fratello said that the Celtic defense over loads on the ball side so you have to swing the ball! Bibby also made it easy for them with his poor point guard instincts!

It's a damn shame that you can't limp into the playoffs with a losing record at the 8 spot and play the team in the 7th spot - now that would make it competitive. Nope - you gotta play the #1 seed with the best record in the NBA. Bottom line is...we play good and they play average and they still beat us by 10+ points. They have a considerably better starting five and a considerably better bench and a considerably better coach.

Don't get me wrong - I'll be pulling for us in game 3 at home - but that's reality.

Quote:

c'mon man, I'm not even sure we could beat the Celtics if we played perfect ball (for us). they're just better than us, period. There's nothing wrong with admitting that.

Just because they won 29 games more than us doesn't mean we shouldn't beat them on the road.

LOL