• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Messege for Marvin!

D.R.P.

Quote:

True, but MW rarely commands a double team.

Bibby is nothing more than a baby step above T. Lue and Salim is a baby step below Bibby.

frown.gif

No one outside of Horford and JJ do, I sware the Marvin hate is making many of you fans look less and less credible. I watched the game, he was good out there considering the fact we do not understand team defense and was completely outmatched. Wasn't much to say about anyone on the Hawks. I didn't feel JS played well, playing outside of his limitations again, Horford was bad and playing wuss like, he was getting abused though. Bibby isn't good vs. really good defenses. JJ just isn't good vs good to great teams. JC trys hard, and bring the energy, no doubt about that. Zaza is a backup at best. We still need a Center and couple more vets. We really need a great coach like Larry Brown as well. Were going in the right direction, face it, Boston is a way better team then us. Point blank. Were several yrs away from contender if the right changes are made.

Somebody else is making some sense for the most part. I tip my cap to you. thumb3d.gif

Watching JJ go through the motions was the worst part. He is possibly starting to feel that this thing is a lost cause and is not going to give the effort. It wasn't unlike what we saw for most of the first half of the season.

• Premium Member

Quote:

True, but MW rarely commands a double team.

Bibby is nothing more than a baby step above T. Lue and Salim is a baby step below Bibby.

frown.gif

KEY MOVE

Boston didn't double-team Hawks point guard Bibby or sharpshooter Joe Johnson all the time, but the Celtics often ran help at the two when they had the ball. It helped the Celtics' cause. Bibby missed 8 of 10 shots, and Johnson 15 of 22.