• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Another Woody quote

exodus

Quote:

Oh man, that look, i cherish that look.....Everytime they showed Doc, Doc was either talking or yelling or pointing or analyzing it seemed... Woody?...."If I look like I can't believe this is happening, it will cover up the fact that I have no clue what is going on."

And the sad thing is that Doc is not a good coach, either.

Quote:

Quote:

Oh man, that look, i cherish that look.....Everytime they showed Doc, Doc was either talking or yelling or pointing or analyzing it seemed... Woody?...."If I look like I can't believe this is happening, it will cover up the fact that I have no clue what is going on."

LOL....He got 3 HOFs to get along and middle chemistry almost immediatly right off the bat. The biggest turn around in NBA history. He and Ainge both deserve some credit. All the pieces have to fit. You don't do that without a coach who knows what he is doing and can manage different personalities and egos (which can be the hardest part of the job for some).

Before Boston, Rivers was a hell of a coach for Orlando. He lead an over achieving Magic team to the playoffs in Orlando that had no business actually being there.

Fratello said that last night and I agree. Winning 66 is one heck of an achievement. NO ONE thought the Celtics would be THIS good this fast.

That said, I think I'd have to vote for Byron Scott. I thought NO might be a playoff team but certainly not the 2 seed in the West. WOW!

Quote:

Any what exactly is that statement based on?

In his FIRST year with Orlando he took them to 41-41 and was named

1999-2000 Coach of the Year. Orlando was predicted to finish last

that year. He also played for 3 of the NBA's top coaches: Mike Fratello,

Larry Brown and Pat Riley. His first season with Boston, he led them to

a 45-37 record and the division title. I don't think he has ever had a losing

record as a head coach.

Yea....I would have to agree with you. He's not good either

haha.gifhaha.gif