AKA

HighlightFactoryLogo2351.jpg

The Good Guys

hawks-new.gif

The 2 Year Fix For Whom Danny Ainge Sold Boston's Soul

celtics_new.gif

Hawks - Celtics Preview

Quote:

The road certainly wasn't kind to the Hawks, who were blown out in Games 1 and 2 of the best-of-seven series at TD Banknorth Garden.

Now they have to see if they can make a stand in Game 3 Saturday at Philips Arena.

"This third game is crucial for us because we can't put ourselves in a situation where we are three games down and think we have any chance of reeling off four straight wins to come back and snatch this series," Marvin Williams said. "Everybody knows we've been a better home team [25-16] than road team [12-29] all year.

The Celtics expect as much.

"You have to expect a better team," Celtics captain and All-Star Paul Pierce said. "Most teams in the NBA play better when they're at home. They'll have their home crowd behind them. They'll be better prepared. So we have to bring our 'A' game. I don't think we've played our best game yet. So we've got to be ready for a test down in Atlanta on the road."

So Far the Hawks Have Been Used

7a947fdb-b779-4072-b615-6104695a52c.jpg

They've Been Abused

412e868d-a743-49ce-a67d-ae49e4b7e77.jpg

And Punked in Games 1 and 2

491143c8-2ba2-4272-892c-e2313d6bcf2.jpg

The Team has Sucked

91277fac-df98-4758-9f10-b3739aba486.jpg

The Game Threads have Sucked

Well you Know What.... I Don't Really Give a

workethicce8.gif

Because this One is in the ATL

Atlanta-1.jpg

And Things Go Down a little Differently in Atlanta

funny06.jpg

Because Boston Must Understand One Thing

bug-go-splat2-1.gif

And it's Someone Else's turn to get Squashed Saturday

kgmantis.jpg

Introducing to the World Saturday Night......

The True Defensive Player of the Year

12345.jpg

The King of the Blocked Shot

Josh12Smith.jpg

He Put the "P" in Punked

52464707.jpg

The Sultan of Swat

flyswatter.jpg

The Yin to Smitty's "Get that shot outta here!" Yang

fulljgetty-76973637sc005_bobcats_ha.jpg

The Human Eraser

js-eraser.jpg

Josh - Freaking - Smith!

joshsmith-1.jpg

It's Now or Never Gentlemen

3stooet0.jpg

The Enemy is at your Doorstep

Nez_Perce_warrior_on_horse.jpg

Outmanned and Severely Outcoached.........

373382726_40b770b24d.jpg

You Must make a Final Stand!

general-custer-300.jpg

Besides, these Guys don't have Enough Hair to get Scalped!

AtlantaHawks.jpg

If you don't have your Tickets yet you Better Get them Now

77da-1.jpg

Atlanta Fans the Time is Now... The Place is here

MarvinWilliams8.jpg

full.jpg

Viva la Hawks!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Premium Member

I would, and hopefully I will in the future when I'm done with college (next May), but a trip to ATL from Athens would cost me like $30 then I'd have to get a ticket. Yeah I know that sounds like nothing, but to me it is lol..

• Moderators

Quote:

Didn't you say you'd be @ the game tomorrow?

Unfortunately not. I have a soccer game and then will be watching from a family birthday party at game time.

Remember the fateful words of Mr. Miyagi:

"No good to fight. But if must fight… win!"

Go Hawks!

what has it been? 9 years? I am so excited to get out to this game, I have a feeling today is going to be a good day. Game thread is awesome, Philips will be rocking, obscenities will be screamed at Celtics and their bandwagoners alike...

Bought my playoff tickets the day they went on pre-sale, so I have been waiting about 3 or 4 weeks to be able to use them. In an hour or two I will make the long trip to Philips for the game, I can't remember the last time I was this pumped up about anything. Go Hawks!

There is a LOT of Green in this building. A lot of them got lower level seats too. This definitey has a big game feel to it. JJ has to play like a superstar tonight, for us to win this game.

It's definitely enough Celtic fans in here for them to be heard tonight. It will be so embarrassing if Bibby has another bad game, and the Boston fans start chanting "Where is Bibby?" and "Rondo's better".

As for what the organzation did for the fans, all they passed out were small towels so thar we can wave around. They do have all of te ushers decked out in white home jerseys though.

1 minute before opening intros. Lord, please let us win tonight.

With all of these singers in this city, they get a VIOLINIST to play the National Anthem? That was lame as hell. Ish, Ciara fne azz should've sung it.

Now the jumbotron opening is on point. Showing all of the great upsets of all time ( App St over Michigan., Giants beating Patriots, USA Hockey over USSR, etc ), then referring to us against Boston.

Hawks fans are ready for this game. No silent arena tonight, unless we get behind. The first few minutes will be loud as hell, especially if we come out great.