gsuteke

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Premium Member

Quote:

Excellent quarter. Boston getting some easy looks, but we are too. Let's see how long Woody leaves JJ out of this game with 2 fouls. I think we were up 7 when he went out.

Is it the Celtic defense or are we just turning the ball over carelessly?

• Premium Member

Quote:

Overall I liked what i saw but Zaza is total garbage. He really hurt the Hawks momentum.

Zaza played pretty good man defense on Garnett but was a disaster with everything else! Walking, Missing shots, can't rebound, Foul machine, Getting dunked on!

Quote:

Quote:

Overall I liked what i saw but Zaza is total garbage. He really hurt the Hawks momentum.

Won't it be nice to watch the young guys excel next year with a real bench to help them out?

The problem is that Zaza will most likely be part of that bench. Hopefully he gets pushed out of the rotation. I am sick of watching him.

Quote:

Dan Shulman, the announcer from ESPN, is slobbing on the Hawks d's. It is great hearing some positive things from the announcers for once

We do have a good announcing team even though one is a "she".

Always interesting to hear a perspective that isn't so "ESPN".

I've been impressed about how we've played physical basketball. That has not been the case over the year, but we are not shying away from the contact and I like it.

I also liked the minutes that Solo gave us in the first half. For the life of me I can't figure out why Woody has not played him more.