• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

1st Round Playoffs Game 3: Atlanta VS Boston

gsuteke

• Premium Member

Quote:

I've been impressed about how we've played physical basketball. That has not been the case over the year, but we are not shying away from the contact and I like it.

I also liked the minutes that Solo gave us in the first half. For the life of me I can't figure out why Woody has not played him more.

Great team defense tonight, and that's the difference IMHO.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Premium Member

Quote:

Ogg only Smoove played like this EVERY game! That dude cant miss a friggin Three! Geez.

It's another one of those "No, NO, NOO! YES!" moments.

Quote:

Smoove is ON FIRE. A slam and then the three. One win could give us a huge lift.

Pressure is clearly on the Celtics' role players if the Hawks win this one.

i don't know his name, but the radio guy for the hawks. is off the chain. he's so crunk. i love it. i love it. i love it. i love it. i love it. i love it. i love it. i love it. i love it. i love it. i love it. I [censored] love it. even if i get banned i don't care. go hawks. i love it.

Great win tonight. Their defense was very good and they got out and ran. Those are the two things the Hawks have to do to win consistently.

Smith, JJ and Horford came up huge. Smith taking 6 treys really makes my stomach turn but at least he made 3. Horford shouldn't be trying to back down Perkins but he played huge overall. He is much quicker and can get by him any time he wants. We need his scoring down low.

Horford had 12 defensive rebounds which was a huge key for the game.