• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Two more options for Falcons.

Diesel

• Premium Member

How about this.

#37 for Jason Taylor.

#48 for Lito Sheppherd.

#3 trade down with Jets for their 4th round pick /#6.

Take Sedrick Ellis.

2nd round take either Flacco or Brohm.

The defense would be much much better!

• Moderators

Quote:

How about this.

#37 for Jason Taylor.

He is too old for this team, IMO. He needs to go to a contender not a rebuilding team.

Quote:

#48 for Lito Sheppherd.

If Lito would agree to a reasonable contract extension, I could go for this.

Quote:

Take Sedrick Ellis.

I like this a lot if Dorsey is off the board.

Quote:

I am on board for that.

• Premium Member

Quote:

Quote:

How about this.

#37 for Jason Taylor.

He is too old for this team, IMO. He needs to go to a contender not a rebuilding team.

Quote:

#48 for Lito Sheppherd.

If Lito would agree to a reasonable contract extension, I could go for this.

Quote:

Take Sedrick Ellis.

I like this a lot if Dorsey is off the board.

Quote:

I am on board for that.

I keep hearing the too old stuff, but Taylor is not Abraham or Jackson. He's in good shape. He's a guy who still has about 2 to 3 years left in him. I would rather us have a kick a== starting 4 than a Okeedokee starting 4.

Think:

Anderson=====Ayodele====Ellis====Taylor...

we'd be in like flynn on defense.

All it would take is our offense to produce.

Flacco at QB. White at WR. Turner at RB...

Can we win some!!

• Premium Member

Quote:

You dont waste such a high pick like that on an aging Taylor. If he were one of the one or two missing pieces we needed to become a serious contender, then maybe. However, we are FAR from being a serious contender...

I always have problems when teams (of any sport) decide to put a bunch of young guys out there with nobody to model.

ISn't it funny that the Braves had their best years with Old men Terry Pendelton and Sid Bream in the game.

Isn't it funny that the last time the Hawks were winning they had old man Mookie and Smitty running things.

Isn't it strange that the last time you could call the Falcons successful, their defense was manned by Old man Jesse Tuggle, Old man Cornelius Bennett, and superhoe Eugene Robinson? Along with guys like Chuck Smith.

I would love to see us get Taylor if just for three years... to have him mold guys like Anderson... Sheez.. Anderson needs a role model more than Marvin Williams does! Well, maybe not that bad.

Jason Taylor won't be going to the Falcons. From what I have heard if the Dolphins can't get a mid to late 1st rounder for Taylor or multiple 2nd round picks they won't move him. I really don't think they will move him to a team that won't be contending for the Super Bowl either. I have a strange feeling that he could end up with Dallas for one of their late 1sts to re-unite him with Zach Thomas. If I had a choice I would trade him to the Giants for Shockey though.