• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

GIVE YOURSELF A HAND...

Brotha2ThaNite

.... BECAUSE WE KNOW WE ARE TRUE FANS..... But I guess there is room for the bandwagon. LOL

This is all we wanted and we finally got it. Our young Hawk have already shocked the world.

Give yourself a hand HAWKSQUWK. IF you did not get to make it out there I'm very sorry. I didn't see and empty see in the house!!!!

I know must of us are lost for words but I bet anything in the world that what have done it more then anything is that PACK HOUSE! THOSE YOUNG HAWKS FEED OFF OF US. THEY NEED US!!!

MAJOR credit due to the city of Atlanta for not only showing up to the games, but making it seem like a Euro soccer match. That is the BEST I have seen at a Hawks game since Nique was on the floor. I had the chills numerous times last night.

I didn't get to make it out last night, but the way I'm seeing this game is like the last Raptors match x50. I thought people were showing out for that game. Boy, was I foolish. I was in London for the Euro '04 and you're right. The game sounded like a bunch of hooligans took over.

I have to admit that I went to the game last night assuming I had already missed "it" because I couldn't go on Saturday. After the horrendous start to the game it was pretty much confirmed in my mind that we were in for some nasty payback. I was still proud of them for their performance Saturday, but I had no expectations that we'd pull it out.

I was hoping we'd get back into the game for at least some portion of time.

I was completely satisfied at the half that we had won the first quarter and held the lead through the second. Honestly we could have lost by 20 after that and I still would have felt proud, excited, and that my money had been spent well.

That was the most fun I've ever had at a professional sporting event. This is a GREAT sports town when we have something to be proud of and excited about.

I just want to slap people right now. Just want to slap all the critics across the country that have talked enormous amounts of sh*t about our fans for so long. The "lowly" f-ing Hawks!!!

Incredible.

I went on Saturday and it was the most electric atmosphere I've seen at a Hawks game since forever, and I bet Monday night was no different. Hell, I was going off the walls when JJ broke Powe's ankles and then hit that three. That was wild, and the arena went wild.

This was definitely unforseen, but Philips has turned into a snakepit for the Celtics (and their bandwagoners for that matter...hehehehe.)

I'm at the office still banged up from being at last night's game; my voice is raspy, my head is hurting, and I have a final exam and paper due this afternoon. There hasn't been a game in that building, Hawks, Force, or Thrashers, that have come close to the atmosphere in last night's game. It took me back to the Nique days when visiting teams looked at their schedule, saw the words 'IN ATLANTA' and said 'oh crap, we're going to get our asses kicked'.

Game 6 is going to be off the page. And if they do the unthinkable in Game 5, well.....