• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Horford, the real leader of the Hawks?

WraithSentinel

Quote:

Did you notice Josh Childress laughing behind them? I think he was laughing because he knows the Hawks are in the Celtics' heads right now.

Speaking of which, I am seeing the Celtics becoming an emotionally fragile team. Not saying we're going to win the series, but look at their faces...they look like they feel they can lose all of the sudden. Shaken confidence, no toughness. When you let Zaza in your head, you may have issues. I truly think the Pistons would kill the Celtics over 7 games.

Yep. We will find out Wednesday night if Boston can regain and Atlanta can maintain their focus. I'm hoping the energy the Hawks played with in Atlanta wasn't just from feeding off the crowd. They need to put the same kind of effort and energy into the game in Boston, and the fans won't be behind them up there.

• Moderators

Cassell knows basketball and said it best. The Celts have to figure out what kind of team they are. Playoffs are different and right now they look soft and slow. The Hawks figured out their identity during the season but just couldn't get the intensity level up on a nightly basis. Its a lot easier with 20,000 screaming fans and an enemy acting like pouting cry babys.

I love Doc but right now he just looks like the leader of the whiners. Touch fouls? Give me a break.

Quote:

I love Doc but right now he just looks like the leader of the whiners. Touch fouls? Give me a break.

This is probably elsewhere, so I apologize for that. But, Doc said it best, "I heard all the guys in the locker room saying 'don't worry; we're going home'. I told 'em they better go home and prove it".

If that's all they have to depend on, they are stuck and all they have left is their whinning.