• Raised $440 of $700 target

1st Round Playoffs Game 5: Atlanta VS Boston

gsuteke

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have very little respect for the Celtics now. Watching Garnett [censored] at the refs, and get away with all kinds of crap. Paul Pierce and his gangster fake coolness. Ray Allen and his anal rituals. These guys are just not likeable. Garnett should have been out this game. I can't wait for game 6. To see us give a good punch back.

the celtics figured out that we can't shoot the ball. they are packing the lane and blocking a lot of shots. also, even though i'm not a marvin hater, i have to say something is wrong with him, he's a very flawed player. hit an open shot for god's sake, he's supposed to be a good shooter, hit a shot. the refs are bad too

Oh well. We had our shot when we cut it to 6. The Celtics had to play like this tonight. It was a must win for them. And they were hot from long range.

Philips will be rockin' Friday night. I look foward to being there to cheer us on to play that Game 7.

At some point in this series, Bibby needs to play like it's 2001. We have to get one monster game from that cat.

I said it, others have said it, Woodson said it...Marvin was a key tonight. We need someone to take advantage of getting open looks while Boston was doubling JJ. That really fell on Marvin, but he didn't step up at all. 3-9 shooting. I should also call out Mike Bibby...and Josh Smith took too many jumpers instead of driving to the hole. But I was really hoping for Marvin to actually take advantage of open shots this game. He hasn't done anything.

Not forgiving Bibby for his shot selection and turnovers, either.

• Premium Member

Quote:

I said it, others have said it, Woodson said it...Marvin was a key tonight. We need someone to take advantage of getting open looks while Boston was doubling JJ. That really fell on Marvin, but he didn't step up at all. 3-9 shooting. I should also call out Mike Bibby...and Josh Smith took too many jumpers instead of driving to the hole. But I was really hoping for Marvin to actually take advantage of open shots this game. He hasn't done anything.

Not forgiving Bibby for his shot selection and turnovers, either.

Bibby and Marvin are the culprits... they are our only other "jump shooters"... JJ should have 15 + assists tonight if these guys could hit a freaking shot.

In the event someone doesn't go off and starting drilling 3s, we'll be down 3-2. Coming into the playoffs the worst result was looking like we didn't belong - and 2 games on the Celtics seems to me like we did. Hopefully we can even it in game 6. Hell, if we can't beat them, we can take them down with us ;D

Also Posey sucks