• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

GAME 6 IS SOLD OUT!!!

JackB1

I'm sure that this is going to get the Hawks players "fired up" knowing that they

have a packed house waiting for them in Game 6.

I can here the old commercials now:

"Watch as KG (Kevin Garnett) and the Boston Celtics take on Zaza Pachulia and the Atlanta Hawks." LOL

But seriously, I'm sure the Hawks are gonna bring that emotion with them tonight. Please get a win. smile.gif

Quote:

I almost get teary eyed looking at the crowd on TV and knowing I'm not part of that

And it is that feeling that compelled me to purchase a flight to go home to ATL and Game 6 tickets immediately after we won Monday night. Work and life are officially on hold. I will be in the building Friday and i can't wait!

Quote:

Quote:

I almost get teary eyed looking at the crowd on TV and knowing I'm not part of that

And it is that feeling that compelled me to purchase a flight to go home to ATL and Game 6 tickets immediately after we won Monday night. Work and life are officially on hold. I will be in the building Friday and i can't wait!

I made sure i got my tix yesterday around noon. There's even a chance that I won't even be able to make it down there on Friday. But if I can help it, there is no way I'm missing a chance to either:

- give the Hawks a standing ovation for fighting hard, but losing the series in 6 games

- Be able to cheer them on to a victory, to force a Game 7 in Boston

- Or be able to witness HISTORY, and watch the Hawks knock off the Celtics in Game 6, in what would easily be the biggest upset in NBA history, and maybe one of the top 5 upsets in sports history.

I didn't even want to take a chance, and wait until after tonight's game, to make my decision to go. There were a lot of good seats around noon yesterday. I guess everyone who went to either game 3 and/or 4, want to experience that feeling again at Game 6.

Quote:

Imagine my surprise when me and my fam tried to order tickets, only to realize it was sold out.

That being said, this is awesome. This is just a sign that the whole damn city is GETTIN FIRED UP!!!

For game 1 myself, dad, and 2 younger brothers all went. Great family night out for "the boys" considering we have all been out of the homestead for years and live in different cities. The last time we did it as a family affair was Lebron's first trip to Atlanta (5 years ago now). Memories like that are just priceless !