• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

The key to beating the Celtics

Admin

The single biggest thing that gets us back into this game is taking the ball hard to the rim and trying to get 2nd chances. Not only do we get a lot easier shots against them but it gets their bigs in foul trouble. I known that Powe has 3 in the first half and I believe that Perkins does as well. I would love to see us attack them in the 3rd quarter and force them to foul us. We need to live in the paint and at the foul line in the 2nd half. I love our chances in this one and I still believe we will win this game.

Quote:

I think that they need to offer more money to the refs than what the Celtics have already paid!

I don't know what you're talking about. There have been as equal number of calls gone our way with the ones gone to the Celtics'. The referees have done an amazing job all series IMHO.

• Premium Member

Quote:

The single biggest thing that gets us back into this game is taking the ball hard to the rim and trying to get 2nd chances. Not only do we get a lot easier shots against them but it gets their bigs in foul trouble. I known that Powe has 3 in the first half and I believe that Perkins does as well. I would love to see us attack them in the 3rd quarter and force them to foul us. We need to live in the paint and at the foul line in the 2nd half. I love our chances in this one and I still believe we will win this game.

When Bibby plays aggressively, we can win.

Also good play by Law!!!

Quote:

Quote:

When Bibby plays aggressively, we can win.

Also good play by Law!!!

Aren't you forgetting your boy Marvin? He played pretty good tonight, D.