• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

"The coaches called a great game plan"

Admin

• Premium Member

Quote:

"The coaches called a great game plan and it's up to us to execute on the road like we do at home". Nuff said, thank you Joe Johnson!

he also said...

Quote:

We came up short three times down there, I think we can win 1!!!"

Nice win..but about that coaching:

1) We should have attacked the rim ever since we got into the Bonus with about 8 minutes left in the 4th

2) Why we didnt foul when up 3 with about 7 seconds left was ridiculous.

But again, nice win. Such excitement for these games. But to ignore those tremendous mistakes would be asinine.

if joe's not careful, he's gonna get woodson an extention. mark jackson and vangundy were having a field day with the coaching mistakes woody was making. we need Avery or Carlisle to take this team to the next level...

flava

• Premium Member

Quote:

if joe's not careful, he's gonna get woodson an extention. mark jackson and vangundy were having a field day with the coaching mistakes woody was making. we need Avery or Carlisle to take this team to the next level...

flava

Naw.

Woody didn't make many mistakes tonight. Van Gundy may be trying to talk up a job. He was down on us up until the end.

The Mavs have been absolutely HORRIBLE in the last two post seasons despite the fact that they have an incredibly talented team. Losing as a 1 seed to an 8 seed is simply inexcusable (uh oh Doc!) and getting CLEARLY outclassed by the Hornets when MANY predicted you to win the series doesn't show me that Avery is anything special as a coach.

Meanwhile, Woody has coached a less talented and FAR less experienced team to Game 7 against the best team in the league in his FIRST playoff series as a head coach. The way DAL looked in the playoffs, I think Boston would have swept them but they didn't sweep Woody's team baby!