• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Now KG is calling Atlanta Fans "Bandwagon Fans"

bumpyphish1

• Premium Member

Quote:

Stealing a page from Bibby's playbook..."I've been in this league for 12-13 years and been to Atlanta every year, and it's never been like this...I guess it's a bandwagon thing..."

Blah, blah, KG. At least come up w/ your own material

I would love for us to beat Boston in Boston...

As the "GaHdens" crowd vomits out its jeers, Garnett will finally know the epitome of what bandwagon fans are.

Quote:

Stealing a page from Bibby's playbook..."I've been in this league for 12-13 years and been to Atlanta every year, and it's never been like this...I guess it's a bandwagon thing..."

The difference is that we should have bandwagon fans...we don't have 20 championship banners in our rafters....we have one...from St Louis.

We had Philips rocking hard while down 0-2 to a 66 win team that should of swept us....let him call us what he wants as long as we win.

Quote:

It's not like he is lying. We of Hawksquawk.net have been the trouble believers through good and bad.

• Premium Member

Quote:

In the gardens Sunday, if we come out and take a lead, the crowd may turn on the Celts.

STFU and get used to it KG!

The whole idea of labelling fans "bandwagon" is the most ridiculous thing ever. Shame on Bibby and KG. This was my first year as a season ticket holder, am I bandwagon? It's a slippery slope kind of arguement.

Sure - - Atlanta's bandwagon fans are apparent. Why shouldn't they be. This team

has been so bad for so long and now this! Enough to start a bandwagon rolling,

don't you think?

But, what about Boston? Have they played for a full house every game for years?

No, they too have had their troubles in the past.

They're both right. So what?

In this playoff, Hawks went in, fighting for a little respect from their fans and the

entire NBA nation. They have achieved that.

Boston went in, expecting a sweet, four game sweep. Now, they are fighting for

their very life as a playoff team this season. If they win Sunday, they face their

next opponent as a battered foe, tired and glad to escape those pesky Hawks.

If Atlanta wins, it will SHOCK THE NBA WORLD!

WOW! GO HAWKS!