• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Very classy way to end the series by both teams

Admin

Hugging, shaking hands, seemingly kind words, etc. I really liked seeing that from both teams but especially us after this tough series. I would kill to hear what Paul Pierce had to say to Zaza as they were hugging.

I didn't get the chance to see the game. That is great to hear both teams shaking hands. I think at the very least the Hawks may have earn some respect from the Celtics and those around the league by how they played at home. On the road well that is something else.

• Premium Member

Quote:

Hugging, shaking hands, seemingly kind words, etc. I really liked seeing that from both teams but especially us after this tough series. I would kill to hear what Paul Pierce had to say to Zaza as they were hugging.

No. All that was overshawdowed by KG's Non-Dirty play on Zaza.

WTF man. We get no calls all game long then when KG lowers a shoulder into Zaza with Malice... Mark Jackson and Van Gundy pleads that it's not a dirty play??

I don't want either of those sorry jokers as the next coach of the Hawks.

That one play doesn't take away from how they showed respect for each other at the end of the game. Sure that was a hard foul and certainly intentional but he wasn't trying to hurt Zaza.

Again, both teams showed great class "hugging it out" at the end of the game.